- Use Dynamic HTML techniques to control browser objects
- Target your web pages for specific browsers
- Validate data in form fields
- Alter CSS and HTML from a script to create special effects
Rated 4.6/5 based on 9 student reviews.
Very good. Liked the instructor's style of instruction and general attitude. This was really helpful.
- David York , Sunnyvale
- Ian Shaw , Sunnyvale
Excellent. Lots of info and a fun class.
- Joan Hudson , Santa Cruz
Learned a lot of material in a short amount of time.
- Robert Simoni , Santa Clara
- Tom Gardner, University of California, Santa Cruz
I enjoyed the training a lot! Very informative!
- Vince Gaerlan, MLSListings Inc., Sunnyvale
"Absolutely positive and very interactive."
- Vitaliy Vaysfeld, SCVWD