Programming for Beginners Training - San Jose
extends the abilities of HTML tags by making your pages interactive, for example, you can validate form data input by a user, or rotate a banner ad at
the top of a page.
- Place scripts within the tags of a web page
- Add comments to document your scripts
- Display a dialog box with a message and request a response
- Create functions and pass them values
- Work with strings and numbers
- Run your scripts based on a condition or event
- Work with browser objects to enhance your web pages
Programming for Beginners Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 6 student reviews.