Outlook Training in San Jose
Managing your emails and keeping track of your appointments is essential to your effectiveness in the workplace - and there
is no better application than MS Outlook to help you stay organized. Outlook's integrated set of tools coordinate contacts, filter email, and schedule
tasks - saving you time and effort in conducting your daily routine.
In this Microsoft Outlook Intro training in San Jose, we give you a host of tips and techniques so you can get the most out of this
handy application. You'll come away from the class knowing how to:
- Quickly and easily compose emails in Outlook
- Categorize and file both incoming and outgoing emails
- Add different types of attachments to outgoing emails
- Set up a calendar of appointments and schedule meetings
- Create an address book, including email, phone, address and map information
- Assign tasks for yourself and others
- Create reminder notes for yourself
- and many more topics... See full outline for Outlook training
Outlook Training Reviews:
/5 based on
My impression of the class was wonderful, the tools that we learned today will be helpful in my work environment.
- Carmen Macias
, San Leandro
Excellen very knowledgeable and helpful
- Carol Cirigliano
, Palo Alto
Excellent coverage of subjects
- Celeste DiGenova
WONDERFUL! A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE!
, Palo Alto
I had a great time in this class. It was very helpful and all of my questions were answered. The instructor was great!
- Karla Hernandez
, Greylock Partners
, Menlo Park
The class was great! The instructor is an awesome teacher and takes her time to assist each student. I look forward to taking more courses with instructor.
- Leah Robinson
Another excellent class taught. Enjoyed it and learned a lot as well.
- Lisa Sullivan
The instructor and training was excellent! I feel comfortable enough with Outlook to be able to get started at my next job.
- Terri Abrahamson
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Outlook training in San Jose. We also offer Outlook training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco.