Photoshop Advanced Training - San Jose
Design professionals worldwide rely on Adobe Photoshop's unrivaled photo manipulation capabilities for optimizing graphics for delivery over the web or to consumer electronics devices, or for preparing images for a high-end commercial printer. This advanced Photoshop class in San Jose explores this application's more powerful features and techniques. Working with an Adobe-Certified Instructor will leave the course with the skills to perform color separations, image adjustments and graphics optimization for Internet graphics. In addition, you will learn to:
- Effectively plan the graphic design project for on-time, under budget deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with designers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Manage colors more effectively in Photoshop by thoroughly understanding the essentials of color management.
- Manipulate images with precision using professional Photoshop techniques.
- Apply advanced filtering to simulate colored filters, or to sharpen or blur images.
- Correct problems with shadows and highlighting swiftly and with confidence.
- Adjust curves for realistic color tones and to control image contrast.
- Understand precisely how and when to separate images into CMYK components.
- Control the amount, radius, and threshold values to sharpen images with precision.
- Convert images to grayscale without loosing high image contrast.
- Use the Desktop Color Separation file format to retain both process and spot colors in an image.
- Prepare images for both web and video use.
- Effectively blend opaque pixels with background colors when only partial transparency is supported.
- And many more topics! See full outline for our Photoshop class.
Rated 5.0/5 based on 7 student reviews.