Drupal Training in San Jose
Drupal makes it possible to rapidly build feature-rich, interactive websites and online communities, suitable for organizations large and small. AcademyX's Introduction to Drupal will help you learn to draw on this robust set of features to build and manage a Drupal website, enable interactive forums and polls, and craft a themed look and feel which supports your larger brand identity. Upon completing our Drupal training in San Jose, you will be able to:
- Get your Drupal site off the ground ... even with a minimum of technical expertise.
- Harness Drupal's powerful features to manage ongoing content changes.
- Manage the site more effectively with a thorough understanding of Drupal's hierarchical view.
- Learn the key techniques to control how blocks, nodes and panels will display.
- Incorporate modules and blocks contributed by the Drupal community into your site, for enhanced functionality.
- Understand the keys to successful taxonomy design for a site which is both user-friendly and easily searchable.
- Incorporate interactive features -- blogs, forums, polls and web forms -- in your site.
- Use Drupal's powerful tools to quickly moderate comments and content generated by your community of users.
- Understand how Drupal themes can help you create a custom look and feel in line with your overall brand.
- Minimize the effort required to handle website administration, including automated backups, comment moderation and log file review.
- And many more topics! See full outline for Drupal training.
Drupal Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 17 student reviews.