PHP Training in San Jose
PHP is one of the world's most popular programming languages for web development. You can write PHP scripts to dynamically
generate HTML pages, process form data, and integrate with backend databases to create full-scale, dynamic web applications. This 3-day PHP class in San Jose can be combined with the 2-day MySQL class as a 5-day PHP/MySQL boot camp.
AcademyX's PHP training class walks you through a series of step-by-step exercises that will have you proficient in PHP in
just three days. Our expert instructor will show you how to:
- Configure and setup your PHP binaries quickly and easily
- Integrate PHP with a web server to generate dynamic web pages
- Use PHP with a MySQL or Microsoft Access database to store form input and other data
- Use PHP with a mail server to perform email distribution
- Create a real-world shipping cost tabulation program
- and many more topics... See full outline for PHP training
PHP Training Reviews:
/5 based on
7 student reviews.
"Good. Informative. Explored the basics and some of the intermediate material quite well."
"Good introduction to PHP, materials are well organized and the instructor is knowledgeable. The instructor also has the correct temperament for teaching."
- Brad Fietsam
, PHP Fundamentals Training
"As a foreign student my first impression is very positive! I am planning to take more courses this year at AcademyX."
- George van Nikkelen
"This is the way I like to learn. Topics were introduced and explained using examples and then we were able to use that information to write scripts actual scripts to further illustrate the topics."
"Great. Wish we had another day to learn more"
- Melissa Santos Poquiz
, Hair Club Hair Transplant
, San Jose
"This training session went well above and beyond my expectations. I feel that I am now able to walk away with all of the tools that I needed to get me on the road and heading in the right direction with confidence. Trainer is a top quality instructor, and I hope to take classes again from him in the near future."
- Pablo Judd
- Colin Dennis
, Lord and Sons
, San Jose
* Note: This class description is for PHP training in San Jose. We also offer PHP training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.