PowerPoint Intermediate Training in San Jose
AcademyX's intermediate PowerPoint class in San Jose builds on your basic understanding of the program, using practical, hands-on exercises to train you on these subjects:
- Customizing a presentation
- Animation techniques
- Working with data from other sources
- Managing and delivering a presentation
- Presenting on the web
- Workgroup collaboration
- and much more! See full outline for PowerPoint Intermediate training
Price: $295 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
PowerPoint Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 78 student reviews.
"Great! I learned a lot in a short amount of time."
- Robin Meyerhoff, SAP
"It was professional, concise, and there is a great coursebook to take back to the office."
- Connie Nelson, Stanford University
"The instructor is very good at taking you through all of the steps at a pace you grasp for understanding all of the features of PowerPoint."
- Melody Dunn, Intevac, Inc.
"Great. Very nice and pleasant instructor, clear and precise explanations. This will definitely be very useful to my future PPT needs."
- Elisabeth Hamon, SAP
"Excellent! Knowledgeable, organized, patient and energetic instructor. Top notch!"
- Deena Haynes, Community Hospital of the Monterey Bay, Monterey
"I learn a lot today, and the class is so interesting."
- Tiffany Phan, Applied Physics Systems, Sunnyvale
"Training was great and very informative."
- Jose Luis Gonzales, Green Tweed, Fremont
"Excellent an so much fun! Many, many good nuggets!"
- Florence Korbus, Agilent Technologies, Santa Clara