PowerPoint Training in San Jose
PowerPoint is Microsoft's industry-standard software application for designing and conducting presentations in any professional context. Skill with this powerful software application is a prerequisite for those who present in virtually any capacity. Our introductory PowerPoint training in San Jose will provide you with hands-on practice developing dynamic presentations which blend text, graphics and animation effects. Your instructor brings experience to help you learn to:
- Navigate PowerPoint's features using the new "Fluent" interface
- Create and modify a slideshow in minutes
- Perfect mouse and keyboard controls for precision editing
- Use the Format Painter to easily match character styles
- Insert and adjust WordArt, SmartArt, and Excel-created tables and charts
- Emphasize information by adding animated transition effects
- Use PowerPoint themes to give your work a professional look and feel
- Manage multiple versions of the same presentation by applying the "hide" feature
- Add speaker notes to keep you on track during your talk
- and much more! See full outline for our intro level PowerPoint training
PowerPoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 87 student reviews.
Great introroduction to PowerPoint. Instructor was knowledgeable and I enjoyed him as an instructor.
- Lisa Sullivan
Loved it. Absolutely terrific and immediately relevant to my work needs.
I enjoyed the class and learned a lot of basics on PowerPoint which I did not know.
- Brian Hom
I was super excited and instructor delivered exactly what I needed in the training! I can't wait to implement everything i've learned to a new presentation!
- Charlotte Hernandez, Sunpower Corp, San Jose
Awesome!!! Excellent!! Easy to follow!!!
- Chris Carney, Intuit, Menlo Park
The training was great. There was alot of shortcuts that the instructor showed us that is going to cut down on taking so much time in doing various projects.
Our class was small so the session went smoothly and quickly. We were able to take on other topics not part of the book which was a bonus and helpful.
- Gil Acedillo, Ericsson
I learned a lot, I especially liked the outline feature. Instructor is a very patient teacher.
- Heidi Rennison