Google AdWords Training - San Jose
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a form of online marketing where businesses place ads on search engine results pages. You compete against other advertisers to get top ad positions and receive more clicks from searchers. Google AdWords is the most prominent tool for PPC advertising and provides you with an extremely efficient way set up and manage campaigns, optimize your account, and evaluate your marketing efforts.
Our Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click course in San Jose shows you how to create a Google advertiser account, make campaigns, and populate them with keyword-driven ads. We also cover the research and measurement aspects of online advertising: finding the right keywords, analyzing your competition, and measuring ad effectiveness. By the end of our PPC training, you will leave with many practical skills, including how to:
- Set up a Google AdWords account
- Create complete campaigns, ad groups, and individual ads
- Limit your ads by time of day and geography to reach your prime prospects
- Find the right keywords for your products or services
- Write compelling ads using established techniques to improve click-through rates
- Diagnose ad disapprovals and adjust ads to comply with Google AdWords policies
- Analyze your campaigns to refine your strategy
- Generate reports of how your campaigns are performing and see what people are searching for
- and much more! See full outline for Google AdWords training
Google AdWords Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 43 student reviews.
► More reviews...