Google Ads Training in San Jose
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is a form of online marketing where businesses place ads on search engine results pages. You compete against other advertisers to get top ad positions and receive more clicks from searchers. Google Ads is the most prominent tool for PPC advertising and provides you with an extremely efficient way set up and manage campaigns, optimize your account, and evaluate your marketing efforts. Our Google Ads training in San Jose shows you how to create a Google advertiser account, make campaigns, and populate them with keyword-driven ads. We also cover the research and measurement aspects of online advertising: finding the right keywords, analyzing your competition, and measuring ad effectiveness. By the end of our Google Ads training class, you will leave with many practical skills, including how to:
- Set up a Google Ads account
- Create complete campaigns, ad groups, and individual ads
- Limit your ads by time of day and geography to reach your prime prospects
- Find the right keywords for your products or services
- Write compelling ads using established techniques to improve click-through rates
- Diagnose ad disapprovals and adjust ads to comply with Google Ads policies
- Analyze your campaigns to refine your strategy
- Generate reports of how your campaigns are performing and see what people are searching for
- and much more! See full outline for Google Ads training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Google Ads Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 43 student reviews.
- Noelle Martin, Position2, Inc.
"Great, as I am a novice to this, it gave me some important details."
- Henry Simmons, Google Ads Training San Jose
"Very informational, liked the hands on work."
- Daniel Robles, Acker & Guerero Roof Company
"Very useful. A lot of information for 1 day."
- Louis Lau
"Very insightful, the professor was very knowledgeable!"
- Jennifer Vega, Rising Sun Energy Center
"Great class, very informative!"
- Angela Lee, Synopsys, Mountain View
"Very informative! Excited to get started with Ads."
"Excellenty, even though lots of informations were pesented, it was in clearly and understanding way"