24-evening Web Design Course Training - San Jose
Designing a website requires a broad array of design and programming skills. Over the course of AcademyX's 24-evening Web Design Program in San Jose, you will develop proficiency with the technologies and techniques which are essential to building a site from scratch. In each three-hour workshop session, the instructor will briefly provide context to help you understand the context of the aspect of the project on which you are working, followed by a practical, hands-on activity to help you develop a website over the course of the class. Upon completion of this program, you will be prepared to:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the basics, including registering a domain, creating and uploading web content, and connecting web pages with links.
- Author web pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) … the language of the Internet.
- Design and optimize web graphics using Fireworks, a graphic design program from Adobe, used to create images for the web.
- Understand how Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) can help you maintain a consistent look and feel across a website of any size.
- Build and manage a large volume of web content with Adobe Dreamweaver, and make rapid, targeted changes to the site efficiently.
- Master a set of techniques which will enable you to work more effectively.
- Optimize your site for search engines, making it easier for your target audience to find your website.
- And many more topics! See full outline for the Web Design Course.
24-evening Web Design Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 75 student reviews.