Project Training in San Jose
Used across industries today for managing large and small-scale projects, MS Project has become an essential tool for most project managers to define tasks, assign resources, and track events throughout a project lifecycle. You will leave our MS Project training in San Jose with a comprehensive understanding of all the features you need to immediately start maximizing your team's productivity. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the detailed and easy-to-follow course manuals and hands-on examples. You will learn how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Sep 21 and 22 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 7 and 8 9am - 4pm day - register
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 92 student reviews.
It was a very helpful class. I now feel like I have the know-how to complete a project using MS Project.
- Alex Shibata, Mt. Eden Floral Company, Mountain View
Very informative, perfect for my knowledge of MS Project.
- Darin Brebes, PSC, San Ardo
The class is great! Its extremely informative. I could not have effectively learned Project on my own.
- Deborah Dunbar
Very well-paced and clearly delivered. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone unfamiliar with Project who needed to learn the basics in a hurry.
- Laurel Nomura, BD Biosciences, San Jose
The training session was well organized and the information was thorough. instructor was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The course was a good balance of information and hands on training. Everything we learned was linked back to our everyday tasks at work.
- Randi Pometta, Symantec, Mountain View
Very detailed and very informative.
- Sue Naim, Metabolex, Hayward
Great instructor very well prepared awesome time.
- Tommy Rouse, Level 10 Construction
I think the course was helpful and gave me a better understanding of MS Project. The instructor was polite and tolerant of our ability to ramble off topic.
- William P. Winkley, Omnicell, Plainfield