MS Project Training in San Jose
Used across industries today for managing large and small-scale projects, MS Project has become an essential tool for most
project managers to define tasks, assign resources, and track events throughout a project lifecycle. You will leave our MS Project training in San Jose with a comprehensive understanding of all the features you need to immediately start maximizing your
team's productivity. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the detailed and easy-to-follow course manuals and hands-on examples. You will learn how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
/5 based on
It was a very helpful class. I now feel like I have the know-how to complete a project using MS Project.
- Alex Shibata
, Mt. Eden Floral Company
, Mountain View
Very informative, perfect for my knowledge of MS Project.
- Darin Brebes
, San Ardo
The class is great! Its extremely informative. I could not have effectively learned Project on my own.
- Deborah Dunbar
Very well-paced and clearly delivered. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone unfamiliar with Project who needed to learn the basics in a hurry.
- Laurel Nomura
, BD Biosciences
, San Jose
The training session was well organized and the information was thorough. instructor was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The course was a good balance of information and hands on training. Everything we learned was linked back to our everyday tasks at work.
- Randi Pometta
, Mountain View
Very detailed and very informative.
- Sue Naim
Great instructor very well prepared awesome time.
- Tommy Rouse
, Level 10 Construction
I think the course was helpful and gave me a better understanding of MS Project. The instructor was polite and tolerant of our ability to ramble off topic.
- William P. Winkley
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft Project training in San Jose. We also offer Project training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Diego.