Python Training in San Jose
Python is a high-level scripted programming language. Its salient features are code readability, ease of use, extensibility, platform independence and wide scope of applications. It is often chosen as the language taught in "intro to programming" courses in college. Whether creating GUI apps, systems administration scripts, or data-driven web sites, Python is a popular choice. In this Python training course in San Jose, we cover everything from basic syntax to incorporating powerful built-in and external modules in your programs.
By the end of the class you should be able to write your own Python functions and programs and incorporate them to your everyday workflow. Topics include:
- Introduction to Python
- Python Modules and Functions
- Data Types and Data Type Conversion
- Control Flow
- Control and Repetition Control Statements
- List Processing and Data Manipulation
- Regular Expressions and Pattern Matching
- Composite Data Types
- Python I/O Handling
- OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) in Python
- ...and much more! See the full outline for Python training
Python Course Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 24 student reviews.