Ruby Training in San Jose
Ruby is a modern programming language with the power of Perl and OO features of Python; it is known for its short development lifecycle. Ruby's object-oriented approach, simple coding style, and open-source nature make it an ideal tool for learning object-oriented analysis, design, and programming. This 2-day Ruby training can be combined with the 3-day Ruby on Rails class as a 5-day Ruby on Rails Boot Camp.
AcademyX's Ruby training will give you the real-world, professional skills you need to begin coding in Ruby. After completing our instructor-led Ruby training in San Jose, you will know how to:
- Install the Ruby interpreter and type command-line instructions
- Create simple applications using typical programming concepts such as loops, conditionals, input, and output
- Write object-oriented code using classes, methods, properties, and fields
- Connect to, and execute SQL commandd against, a database using Ruby
- Create basic GUI applications using a widget toolkit
- and many more topics... See full outline for Ruby Programming training
Ruby Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 24 student reviews.