Salesforce for End Users Training in San Jose
Drawing on a vast ecosystem of cloud-based applications, Salesforce enables sales teams to work more effectively, forecast sales with greater accuracy and close more sales. Salesforce is a powerful tool which minimizes the burden of administrative tasks, freeing up the sales person to focus growing and maintaining client relationships. AcademyX's Salesforce training in San Jose prepares you to navigate the Salesforce platform with speed and confidence, to configure the system to meet your needs, as a sales professional, as well as the requirements of your specific industry, and to develop a set of powerful techniques to accomplish more with this industry-leading customer relationship management system. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Getting Started with Salesforce
- Understanding Accounts, Leads, Contacts and Opportunities
- Contact Management
- Optimizing Lead Flow
- Managing Ongoing Sales Processes
- Managing the Opportunity Pipeline
- Streamlining Your Sales Process with Reports and Dashboards
- and much more! See full outline for Salesforce training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Salesforce.com Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 48 student reviews.
Great - very useful, hands-on training. Instructor is very knowledgeable, patient and willing to adapt the curriculum based on the audience needs.
- Aditi Karandikar , Sunnyvale
A good first pass at Salesforce. Very fundamental and what I was looking for.
- David Michaels
Instructor was very knowledgeable and provided answers to my specific questions when I had them. He was also able to point me in the right direction for even more information for homework.
- Melissa Holtzer , Campbell
I was remote from the actual class room in San Francisco, but the instructor was still very able to keep me always included and informed. Of course it would have been better to be in the live class room, but this was a workable option.
- Susanne Titel, Career transition, San Jose
Highly informative and helpful. The instructor presented the material in a manner that was easy to understand and follow. He was energetic and had a good sense of humor!
- Terry Palmer, Stanford University, Palo Alto
- Henry Simmons, Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training San Jose
"Excellent, very clear and made easy to follow."
- Linda Edmunds, Westmark Products, Inc.
"Very good. Instructor was patient and explained concepts well."
- Jeff Ballsun, Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training San Jose
* Note: This Salesforce training in San Jose is held in-person, but we also offer this class online live.