SEO Training in San Jose
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the most cost-effective means of bringing traffic to your web site. AcademyX's cutting-edge SEO training in San Jose will show you the tricks of the SEO trade -- including how to apply targeted keywords to ensure that your website appears near the top of search engine results, how to attract external links to your website, and how to optimize your HTML to be easily understood by Google's algorithm. SEO is one of the most exciting and fast-growing fields in the Internet industry and is expected to remain that way, driven by the incredible value of ranking highly on search results pages. After you complete our SEO class in San Jose, you'll know how to craft a strategy like a pro, including determining valuable keywords, buildig inbound links, analyzing competitor strategies, and optimizing your site's HTML. We teach you how to:
- Research and narrow down your ideal keywords, organizing them in an Excel spreadsheet
- Identify the strategies employed by your competition
- Analyze pay-per-click advertising data to improve your SEO strategy
- Raise your search engine placement by convincing other websites to link to yours
- Optimize the Return On Investment (ROI) formula to turn searchers into visitors into buyers into repeat business
- and much more! See full outline for SEO training
SEO Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 160 student reviews.
"The training was very useful for the kind of work I do. Bob is very knowledgeable, informative and always eager to answer any questions. He told me some cools stuff and things to do to improve my site ranking. I can't wait to go back and show it to my team and apply to my website."
- Madhavi, Xilinx, San Jose
Excellent. Came away with a lot of new knowledge.
- Matthew Ward, Rocket Fuel, Redwood City
Extremely informative. I came away feeling incredibly prepared to implement what I learned in my job.
- Michael Browning
Very good impression of SEO fundamentals
- Mickey Helms, Hitachi America, Ltd., Brisbane
"Very good—instructor was very knowledgable, articulate and well aware of the latest in his field."
- Niti Chhabra, Position2, Inc.
"Jammed packed, very deep, very valuable."
- James Curran, SEO Fundamentals Training
- Noelle Martin, Position2, Inc.
"Very positive. Enjoyed gathering the overview of the items that impact SEO and appreciate the sharing of tools to improve productivity."
- Student, Sunnyvale