SharePoint 2013 Training in San Jose
Microsoft's SharePoint is a plug-and-play intranet that businesses either install on their own Windows server or rent from hosting companies. A SharePoint intranet allows a team to share information on a web site using document libraries, surveys, wikis, blogs, discussion boards, email lists, and more.
Companies with multiple branches or teams of employees can benefit greatly from SharePoint's features. This class is targeted at end-users (i.e., the employes on the team), not administrators or web designers. By the end of our Sharepoint training in San Jose, we'll have empowered you to be able to:
- Expertly navigate your company's SharePoint team site
- Understand how "sites," "teams," and "users" fit together
- Navigate amongst the many helpful interface elements and features of a team site
- Incorporate additional functionality to your site with lists, libraries, subsites and apps
- Configure your SharePoint user profile
- Manage users and groups
- Customize the look and feel of SharePoint
- Create document libraries, calendars, lists, and share them with other users
- Customize the layout and personalize the look and feel of the SharePoint with themes
- Configure Site Settings, Navigation and Search Capabilities
- and much more! See the full outline for Sharepoint training
SharePoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 26 student reviews.
► More reviews...