SharePoint Training in San Jose
Microsoft's SharePoint is a plug-and-play intranet that businesses either install on their own Windows server or rent from hosting companies. A SharePoint intranet allows a team to share information on a web site using document libraries, surveys, wikis, blogs, discussion boards, email lists, and more. Companies with multiple branches or teams of employees can benefit greatly from SharePoint's features. This class is targeted at end-users (i.e., the employes on the team), not administrators or web designers. By the end of our Sharepoint training in San Jose, we'll have empowered you to be able to:
- Expertly navigate your company's SharePoint team site
- Understand how "sites," "teams," and "users" fit together
- Navigate amongst the many helpful interface elements and features of a team site
- Incorporate additional functionality to your site with lists, libraries, subsites and apps
- Configure your SharePoint user profile
- Manage users and groups
- Customize the look and feel of SharePoint
- Create document libraries, calendars, lists, and share them with other users
- Customize the layout and personalize the look and feel of the SharePoint with themes
- Configure Site Settings, Navigation and Search Capabilities
- and much more! See the full outline for Sharepoint training
Price: $795 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Feb 1 and 2 9am - 4pm day - register
Jun 1 and 2 9am - 4pm day - register
SharePoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 26 student reviews.
Was vaulable. Instructor was a great presenter/teacher.
- Tracy Clemente, Aviat Networks, Santa Clara
The training and instructor is a good resource for me to use in my work place.
- Anthony G, Cisco, San jose
Was a good course. Instructor followed the text but also tailored to class qustions.
- Darin McDonald
Issues covered met our requirements. High level review about what Sharepoint could do.
- David Haddad, Brocade Communications
Instructor was entertaining and patient in training a diverse class on SharePoint. He had people attending from no knowledge to intermediate levels of knowledge. He kept the class at the correct speed and entertained those who were at a higher knowledge level.
- Debbie, RMS, Pleasanton
Training was great and I am leaving the class with a lot of information. This was exactly what I needed to learn. Instructor is a great trainer and I look forward to taking more classes.
- Erica Perez, LumaSense Technologies, Santa Clara
Very INFORMATIVE and made sure that all students were up to speed and comprehend the material.
- Fusia, Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale
Good overall coverage of how to get around SharePoint.
- Heidi Knapp, SunPower Corp