SQL Server Boot Camp Training - San Jose
This SQL Server training in San Jose will give you the skills and knowledge necessary to install, configure and maintain a SQL Server database. In the course of this training, database administrators and other IT professionals will gain a thorough understanding of SQL Server's full range of information management capabilities, and will leave able to use SQL Server to control data access and deliver information via highly-intuitive applications. With industry experience and real-world perspective, AcademyX instructors will prepare you to rapidly apply your knowledge and accomplish more with this powerful database technology. Topics covered:
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server with PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended Events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Server Boot Camp
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Familiarity with SQL scripting is recommended but not required.
SQL Server Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 7 student reviews.