SQL Training in San Jose
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the universal standard for modern database systems. Understanding SQL means knowing how to manipulate data in a wide variety of databases, such as Oracle, MySQL, and MS Access. SQL statements follow an English-based syntax and allow you to efficiently retrieve, input and update data. The AcademyX SQL training in San Jose gives you the ability to unleash the full power of your databases and the data they contain. You'll get to work with real-world examples of writing SQL scripting commands, functions, and table transactions. This SQL class will teach you how to:
- Selecting Data
- Getting Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Criteria in SQL Statements
- Generating Totals Using SQL
- Generating Calculated Fields Using SQL
- Using UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, and more JOINS
- Modifying Databases with Action Queries
- Working with VIEWS
- Using SQL to Structure Databases
- Creating and Working with Indexes
- Conditional Queries with IF and CASE Statements
- Creating and Using Common Table Expressions (CTES)
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Scripting training
SQL Scripting Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 44 student reviews.
Excellent instructor and content in this course.
- Brenda Harris, Santa Clara County Office of Eduation, San Jose
Great training and provided a good overview of SQl training
- Govindeep Walia, SCCOE
Lots of information to cover - Instructor was very dedicated to seeing me learn - she moved at the right speed and slowed down when I asked her to
- Michael Bergines
The class was excellent and well-organized. Very easy to follow
- Andrea Thomas, Cisco Systems
Very thorough and easy to understand. Hands on work was perfect.
- Anirudh Byragani
Will be useful in my work.
- Brian O'Neill, Anritsu, Morgan Hill
I think that the material was good for a fundamentals class.
- Diana Mecum , Los Gatos
The training was wonderful and extremely thorough. I couldn't have asked for better instruction or help!
- Emily Riske, Palo Alto Medical Foundation