SQL Scripting Training in San Jose
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the universal standard for modern database systems. Understanding SQL means knowing how to powerfully manipulate data in a wide variety of databases, such as Oracle, MySQL, and MS Access. SQL statements follow an English-based syntax and allow you to efficiently retrieve, input and update data.
The AcademyX SQL training in San Jose gives you the ability to unleash the full power of your databases and the data they contain. You'll get to work with real-world examples of writing SQL scripting commands, functions, and table transactions. By the end of our SQL class, you will feel confident creating, manipulating and aggregating SQL scripts to effectively manage your data. This SQL class will teach you how to:
- Selecting Data
- Getting Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Criteria in SQL Statements
- Generating Totals Using SQL
- Generating Calculated Fields Using SQL
- Using UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, and more JOINS
- Modifying Databases with Action Queries
- Working with VIEWS
- Using SQL to Structure Databases
- Creating and Working with Indexes
- Conditional Queries with IF and CASE Statements
- Creating and Using Common Table Expressions (CTES)
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Scripting training
SQL Scripting Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 44 student reviews.
► More reviews...