Tableau Training in San Jose
Tableau is the industry leader for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. Industry experts across all business segments rely on it on a daily basis to create and share beautiful data visualizations. Please join us for live, instructor-led, Tableau training.
This course is for anyone interested in getting started with Tableau to intermediate users who want learn best practicies to build a stronger foundation. It will give anyone who works with data new insights into what is possible with visual data story telling.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Tableau Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 162 student reviews.
► More reviews...