San Jose Online Live
Learn Tableau for smarter business intelligence and better data analytics. We offer beginning Tableau courses and advanced courses for those who already work with Tableau. All Tableau training courses are offered online with a live instructor.
Get better insight into your data with Tableau: learn the Tableau terminology, quickly navigate the interface, create engaging visuals of your data, create and share dashboards, and more.
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface
- Connect to your data
- Apply statistical techniques to your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Use Measure fields to create multi-dimensional visualizations
- Handle changes in data sources, such as field deletions or name changes
- Share your visualizations online
- Publish your visulations on the web as interactive dashboards
- Represent your data using:
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Price: $1295 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Oct 3 and 4 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 14 and 15 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 26 and 27 9am - 4pm day - register
Tableau Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 426 student reviews.
The interactive course was great, set-up with instructor led split screen help, and trainers personality was refreshing for a 2-day course.
- Grace Hoben, Pleasanton
Good. The training material was good. The teacher was good at explaining.
- Fatih Ulgen
Great, very organized and walked us through from the beginning, building a good foundation.
- Kyle Dixon, PG&E
The topic was entirely new to me, so it was a bit overwhelming to start with. But I am happy with my level of understand here at the end. A real value.
- Dave , Berkeley
- Karen Latora, UC Berkeley
A!! Very informative and accessible.
- Albert Lam
I didn't know a think about Tableau when I arrived. It was a nice overview or the general features of the software. It will take time and practice to be an expert.
- Tony Gavrilis, E and J Gallo Winery, Modesto
Very good class and the instructor is very knowledgeable. I got all my answers questioned. The class format is very helpful in retention of material. Extended coverage of material is very much appreciated.
- Danny Manding, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Sunnyvale