Tableau Training in San Jose
Tableau is the industry leader for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. Industry experts across all business segments rely on it on a daily basis to create and share beautiful data visualizations. This course is for anyone interested in getting started with Tableau to intermediate users who want learn best practicies to build a stronger foundation. It will give anyone who works with data new insights into what is possible with visual data story telling.
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Tableau Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 162 student reviews.
► More reviews...