Tableau Training in San Jose
Tableau is the industry leader for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. Industry experts across all business segments rely on it on a daily basis to create and share beautiful data visualizations. This course is for anyone interested in getting started with Tableau to intermediate users who want learn best practicies to build a stronger foundation. It will give anyone who works with data new insights into what is possible with visual data story telling.
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Tableau Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 162 student reviews.
The interactive course was great, set-up with instructor led split screen help, and trainers personality was refreshing for a 2-day course.
- Grace Hoben, Pleasanton
Good. The training material was good. The teacher was good at explaining.
- Fatih Ulgen
Great, very organized and walked us through from the beginning, building a good foundation.
- Kyle Dixon PG&E
The topic was entirely new to me, so it was a bit overwhelming to start with. But I am happy with my level of understand here at the end. A real value.
- Dave , Berkeley
- Karen Latora, UC Berkeley
Avery informative and accessible.
- Albert Lam
I didn't know a think about Tableau when I arrived. It was a nice overview or the general features of the software. It will take time and practice to be an expert.
- Tony Gavrilis, E&J Gallo Winery, Modesto
Very good class and the instructor is very knowledgeable. I got all my answers questioned. The class format is very helpful in retention of material. Extended coverage of material is very much appreciated.
- Danny Manding, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Sunnvale