Word Intermediate Training - San Jose
An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word gives you the tools to go beyond creating simple text-only documents. Anyone involved in editing, writing, or word processing understands how tables, diagrams and graphics can often convey information in a more compelling way than plain text - and Word has a simple but powerful set of tools to add them quickly and easily. Word Intermediate is essential to take for anyone looking to prepare documents for collaboration and length.
Take your expertise to the next level in this Word Intermediate class in San Jose.
You'll get hands-on experience, lots of insider tips, and expert instruction, so that by the end of the training you'll be able to:
- Create a consistent and attractive design by using styles
- Produce attention-getting tables
- Layout a page neatly using columns
- Quickly and easily produce labels and envelopes from a mailing list using mail merge
- Edit a document and track the changes to streamline your workflow
- Use Sections to improve document design by breaking your document down into groups of pages
- and many more topics... See full outline for Word Intermediate Class
Word Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 32 student reviews.