Word Training in San Jose
Our state-of-the-art AcademyX introductory Word training makes it easy to create reports, letters, brochures, and other documents using this universally used word processor. Whether you're new to Word or need to get up to speed quickly with the new Word ribbon interface, our Word training in San Jose will give you tips and pointers you can apply immediately to the work you do every day. Using our real-world exercises, you'll practice creating different types of documents using Word's treasure chest of features. We show you how to:
- Efficiently create, edit, format, save, and print documents
- Navigate comfortably within a document and among two or more documents
- Select and change or delete text and photos
- Convert text to tables and vice versa
- Spice up documents with colors, frames and clip art
- User shortcuts to save time doing common tasks
- and many more topics... See full outline for Word Training
Price: $295 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jul 27 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 9 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 9 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 21 9am - 4pm day - register
Microsoft Word Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 37 student reviews.
Great training provided!! Nice and comfortable classroom setting.
- Kim Williamson, Superior Court, San Jose
Excellent!!! Very knowledgeable, patient, enjoyable! Thank you, sincerely.
- Alice Balahadia, ARUSD
This class was very helpful and I will be able to apply to my job right away.
- Brian Hom, HGST Inc.
Extremely useful...a lot to have fun with. Great basic overview for me.
- Dana Kennedy
Excellent--very helpful--hit the things I wanted to learn. Instructor was very flexible.
- Linda Barton
A great class. We covered a lot and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
- Liz Bahrami, West Bay Sanitary, Menlo Park
Small class, very helpful. Instructor is a very patient instructor.
- Mary Fox, Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale
It was a great experience and gained a lot of new information. Will be using this information to be more productive and saving a lot of time.
- Navdeep Muhar, O'Connor Hospital