WordPress Training in San Jose
With an impressive set of widgets, plug-ins and themes developed by a global community of users, WordPress is now the most popular web content management system worldwide. AcademyX's WordPress Fundamentals training in San Jose offers you the practical, hands-on experience to design a highly-intuitive WordPress site, incorporate pictures and video, and moderate comments by community members. Your instructor brings years of web design expertise and a thorough understanding of the keys to successfully WordPress site design. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Develop clear objectives for your site, and configure WordPress with those objectives in mind
- Employ a core set of content management techniques to keep site administration work to a minimum
- Back up and secure your data and files with powerful data management tools built into WordPress
- Organize your posts and other site content quickly and efficiently with a logical keyword tagging scheme
- Manage large volumes of images, recordings and video using the WordPress Media Library
- Create custom descriptive fields to label posts and other site content in a way which makes sense to your visitors
- Minimize comment moderation tasks by implementing clear policies up front
- Win the war on spam with a few essential tools and techniques
- Select the right WordPress theme for your site's objectives
- Use the WordPress Theme Editor and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to customize the look and feel of your site
- Design themes and template pages from scratch
- Increase your site's functionality with WordPress widgets and plug-ins
- and many more topics! See full outline for Wordpress training
WordPress Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 21 student reviews.
"Great practical knowledge and now I feel confident of creating my own website."
- Aditi Karandikar , Sunnyvale
"I really enjoyed the class. The instructor was great. He's very knowledgeable and delivered the information in a fun and engaging way."
- Dustan Sheehan, VirnetX, Santa Cruz, CA
"Fun, great, learned a great deal."
- Linda Magellan
"It was very well organized training class and I appreciated the interactive aspect of the class. Thank you so much!"
- Rose Nangauta, District Court of Guam, Hagatna
"I loved this class. The class was extremely well structured and I learned a lot very quickly. [The instructor] is a helpful, talented teacher and explained things proficiently with simple and easy examples that I could relate to and understand. I will be back to take a class with him."
- Lisa Lorraine-Eneqvist, Lakeside Church
"Great for basic understanding and touching some in-depth categories for implementing useful tools in the work place."
- Student, WordPress Training
- Walker Lewis, Dub Clicks
"Good, liked the open communication style and specific training personal to us and our situation."
- Nicole Meyers, realtor.com, Santa Clara