WordPress Training in San Jose
With an impressive set of widgets, plug-ins and themes developed by a global community of users, WordPress is now the most popular web content management system worldwide. AcademyX's WordPress Fundamentals training in San Jose offers you the practical, hands-on experience to design a highly-intuitive WordPress site, incorporate pictures and video, and moderate comments by community members. Your instructor brings years of web design expertise and a thorough understanding of the keys to successfully WordPress site design. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Craft a site strategy and configure WordPress around your objectives.
- Employ a few critical content management techniques to maximize the results of your site administration efforts.
- Ensure that your data and files are secure by adopting a back up and recovery plan.
- Employ a logical keyword tagging scheme to quickly and efficiently organize your site content.
- Manage an ever-increasing number of files, images and videos with ease, using the WordPress Media Library.
- Customize descriptive fields to label posts in a way which is meaningful to your site's visitors.
- Implement clear policies up front, to minimize the effort required to moderate comments.
- Keep spam out! Use a few essential spam management tools and techniques.
- Choose a WordPress theme which communicates maximum value to your target audience.
- Use the Theme Editor, Cascading Style Sheets and other techniques to customize your WordPress site's look and feel.
- Ensure that your WordPress site will support your larger branding efforts by creating your own templates and themes.
- Further increase the value of your site to your target audience with WordPress widgets and plugins.
- And many more topics! See full outline for WordPress training.
WordPress Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 21 student reviews.