XSLT Fundamentals Training - San Jose
XSLT, the second major component of XML, consists of a family of markup languages that help you access, process, transform and present your XML data. Using the XSL Transformation Language you will learn the secrets to transforming XML into HTML, text, or another XML document. Achieve the full benefits of XML by learning how to target your data for any output device or computing environment. This 2-day XSLT training can be combined with the 3-day XSLT class as a 5-day XML/XSLT Boot Camp. Upon completing our XSLT training, you will be able to:
- Read XML elements from a document using XSLT
- Write XPath expressions to search your documents for specific elements and attributes
- Output XML as text, HTML or XML
- Write XML data to a file, insert XML into a data stream, or display XML in a browser
- Invoke templates built into XSLT to filter and sort your XML data
- Execute an XSL template based on an "if" or "choose" condition
- Perform basic mathematic al operations to compute values
- Attach CSS styles to control the display of your XML data
- and many more topics... See full outline for XSLT training
XSLT Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 113 student reviews.
"Very helpful and informative class. Actually helped me and my co-worker create a project plan to present to our Directors at work. The technical understanding was lacking previously, and now we are able to create a requirements document and present our idea."
- John Haake II, Cadence Design Systems
"Great tools for learning. Good pace, was able to keep learning without feeling overwhelmed."
- James Kingsbury, XSLT Fundamentals Training