XML Training in San Jose
XML (eXtensible Markup Language) is a declarative language that lets you structure data from any source in a predictable way. XML lets you create your own HTML-like tags to form elements containing your data along with a list of attributes that describe it. This approach separates your data from its presentation, which allows information to be repurposed on computing platforms ranging from desktop workstations to wireless mobile devices. XML has gained broad industry acceptance as common method for representing data in virtually any environment including database applications, beb wervices, RSS feeds, and even Microsoft Word. Wherever there is data, there is an opportunity to use XML. This 3-day XML training can be combined with the 2-day XSLT class as a 5-day XML/XSLT Boot Camp. Our XML training in San Jose will introduce you to this universal markup language, and show you how to create structured documents using tags you create. By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Create "well-formed" XML documents that are syntactically correct
- Define the overall structure of your documents using document type definitions (DTDs)
- Employ alternatives such as XML Schemas to refine your structured documents
- Attach CSS style sheets to render your XML elements in a browser
- Construct document trees using either DOM (Document Object Model) or SAX (Simple API for XML)
- Add namespaces to distinguish your XML elements from others with the same name
- Retrieve XML data from external data sources using data binding techniques
- and many more topics... See full outline for XML training
XML Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 225 student reviews.
"Very helpful as I add to my professional skills. Excellent explanations and examples in class."
- Scott McNall, XML Fundamentals Training
"Very helpful, informative, and thorough."
- Wai-ying Lieu, State Fund